Hello, Paper Smooches fans & friends!
Welcome to our inspiration challenge blog! We LOVE seeing your Paper Smooches creations, so we hope this will be a wonderful place to show them off! Today starts another EASY challenge...
Challenge - Anything Goes
- Create a NEW project (card, tag, layout, altered item, etc).
- You must use at least one Paper Smooches stamp, die or free digital stamp
- Post your Paper Smooches SPARKS project on your blog. Submit a direct link to your blog post using our linking system below.
- Please link to our web site: www.papersmoochesstamps.com - and include Paper Smooches somewhere on your post.
- If you do not have a blog, please upload your project to our Splitcoaststampers Gallery (use keywords: papersmooches) or our Flickr Gallery and link to our web site in your description. Submit a direct link to your gallery image using our linking system below.
- Our banner must be displayed on your blog post (right click on the banner and save to your computer. If you have any trouble, I am happy to e-mail the image to you- savannahland2 at comcast dot net)
- The deadline: Saturday, March 7th at 11:59pm PST.
- A new inspiration week will start: Sunday, March 8th at 12:01am PST.
- Winners are announced on Monday's.
All skill levels are welcome. You can enter as many times as you like!
Here's what you are playing for:
- One player will be chosen and named our PS Pro for the week. Our PS Pros receive a $30 credit to the Paper Smooches store!!! This player will also be featured here as well as our Paper Smooches blog and receive a blog button to display on their blog.
- Two or more players will be chosen as our Featured Players
I am honored to share our design team samples with you. You can click on the links to see more of their beautiful work!
Katie Gehring- PS Party Posse, Dippy Dots, and Happy Birthday stamp sets along with Posse Icons dies
It brings us GREAT JOY to see you using our products. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your creativity with us. We truly appreciate you! We can't wait to see what you create!!! Good luck :)