Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Winnerday- August Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

Hello PS Fans!

PLEASE NOTE: I was unable to get the winner's post completed on time because we didn't get home from our vacation on time. Unfortunately, the post went "live" before I could change anything. This rarely happens, and I appreciate the grace and patience from our players. <3 Sav

Ok---- back to our winner's post! Last week's entries were beyond so FABULOUS! I love ANYTHING GOES challenges!!! ***I really do wish everyone could win and be featured each week-- picking just one winner is SO difficult! There's so much talent and beautiful creations being made with our Paper Smooches stamps and dies! 

HUGE congratulations to this week's PSS August Anything Goes (wk 1) PRO winner!
Please email {savannahland2 at comcast dot net} to receive your badge and $30 gift certificate to the Paper Smooches store!


We'd also like to congratulate our Featured Players: 
Emma- Age 7
Annie Rose

****Just a friendly reminder that Paper Smooches stamps and dies should be the main focus on your project! To qualify for a winning (or featured spot) you need to include the challenge badge and link to the PS store on your blog post. Click HERE for more details about "How to Play".

Thank you all so very much for playing along.  We hope you will create something new to submit this week for another chance to win FREE products!

Current challenge: Picture Perfect (HERE)

Deadline: Saturday, August 16th at 11:59pm PST

7 comments:

  1. I can't find the winners' entries on the challenge blog. Why are their creations not posted on this winner announcement blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Clemente! I apologize for the confusion-- I was unable to insert the winners today due to a delay in returning home from our vacation. THANK YOU for your patience and grace as I write up the winner's post! <3 Sav

      Delete
  2. I think there is an oopsie, if you click on the winner's name it links to a card made in April. (A sweet card!). I'm sure they'll fix it up soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Kerry! I apologize for the confusion-- I was unable to insert the winners today due to a delay in returning home from our vacation. THANK YOU for your patience and grace as I write up the winner's post! <3 Sav

      Delete
  3. I'm not seeing any of these players on the entries for this challenge?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Cristine! I apologize for the confusion-- I was unable to insert the winners today due to a delay in returning home from our vacation. THANK YOU for your patience and grace as I write up the winner's post! <3 Sav

      Delete
  4. Very pretty! Congratulations Tessa!

    ReplyDelete